This color is part of our exclusive Curated Color Palette. Countless designers and color experts have combed through our 2,006 colors to develop a uniquely hand selected color palette comprised of only 200 colors. They include our top sold hues along with designer favorites. This exclusive palette is available in our pre-painted Peel & Stick Sheets – SimpleSwatch™. Looking for an easy no mess alternative to sampling a variety of colors? SimpleSwatch™ is the way to go! This non-toxic, environmentally safe, biodegradable paintable fabric is excellent to sample on most surfaces; on your interior and exterior. It’s flexible, removable, and repositionable without causing any damage to your walls! They are pre-painted in our EVEREST® Ultra Premium Zero VOC Interior Paint in our Velvet sheen, size 9"x7".
Color Description: Razzle Dazzle is a fuchsia with a splash of violet. It is a very bright, bold color that is super vibrant. It would be great as an accent wall, playful in a craft room, and playroom. Also great as exterior shutters, accents, and front door. This color is full of energy and would pair well in an Eclectic design style. Razzle Dazzle is Alkali-Sensitive; is a color that are more likely to fade early when used on highly alkaline surfaces, such as new masonry and a Low Hide Color; is a color that are more transparent and may require more than 2 coats for best coverage.
Number of Coats: We recommend applying 2 or more coats of paint for best coverage.
Color Symbol: A, LH
- A = Alkali-Sensitive: Colors that are more likely to fade early when used on highly alkaline surfaces, such as new masonry
- I = Interior Use Only: Colors with a low resistance to sun’s ultraviolet (UV) rays, causing them to fade
- LH = Low Hide: Colors that are more transparent and may require multiple coats
- H = Historic: Colors that are historically accurate
- Paint is non-returnable.
- Price includes PaintCare fee where applicable CA, CO, CT, DC, ME, MN, NY, OR, RI, VT, WA