This color is part of our exclusive Curated Color Palette. Countless designers and color experts have combed through our 2,006 colors to develop a uniquely hand selected color palette comprised of only 200 colors. They include our top sold hues along with designer favorites. This exclusive palette is available in our pre-painted Peel & Stick Sheets – SimpleSwatch™. Looking for an easy no mess alternative to sampling a variety of colors? SimpleSwatch™ is the way to go! This non-toxic, environmentally safe, biodegradable paintable fabric is excellent to sample on most surfaces; on your interior and exterior. It’s flexible, removable, and repositionable without causing any damage to your walls! They are pre-painted in our EVEREST® Ultra Premium Zero VOC Interior Paint in our Velvet sheen, size 9"x7".
Color Description: Pottery Clay is a vibrant coral lipstick pink. It is a beautiful bright bold pink that would be so stylish and playful as an accent wall, craft room, playroom, and laundry room. Also as shutters, a gate, accents, and front door on the exterior. Pottery Clay is a wonderful pink for a Spanish Mission/Southwest design style. It is Alkali-Sensitive; is a color that are more likely to fade early when used on highly alkaline surfaces, such as new masonry.
Number of Coats: We recommend applying 2 coats of paint for best coverage.
Color Symbol: A
- A = Alkali-Sensitive: Colors that are more likely to fade early when used on highly alkaline surfaces, such as new masonry
- I = Interior Use Only: Colors with a low resistance to sun’s ultraviolet (UV) rays, causing them to fade
- LH = Low Hide: Colors that are more transparent and may require multiple coats
- H = Historic: Colors that are historically accurate
- Paint is non-returnable.
- Price includes PaintCare fee where applicable CA, CO, CT, DC, ME, MN, NY, OR, RI, VT, WA