Turn your walls into pop art with this spot-on pattern. Go bold or go boring. Scout, named after the infamous canine Fire House Hero, belonged to Engine Company No. 23 in Brooklyn, NY. In 1928 he saved a family of five from a burning building. He also received the Medal of Honor for putting speciel differences aside when he saved a cat from a tree. Scout, a playful print of black speckled accents on a clean white background, is part of The Novogratz Tempaper Collection. Tempaper offers individuals the freedom to be creative with decorating, to embrace pattern, texture, and color, and to create bold and expressive interiors, without the worry of a long-term commitment. To apply, peel away the backing to expose the water-based adhesive. Press onto a smooth surface and align the pattern from panel to panel. Tempaper removable wallpaper is Type A fire-rated for flame spread and smoke developed. Product works best when applied to surfaces that have been primed and painted with a satin or semi-gloss finish. Applications on flat and matte paints and textured surfaces are not recommended.
- 20.5" x 16.5' roll (28 sq. ft.)
- A ready-to-use, self-adhesive product. No pastes or glues needed, and no residue left behind.
- Repositionable, making prints easy to align.
- DIY friendly. Simply peel off to remove or leave up indefinitely. Ideal for renters and homeowners alike.
- Transform an accent wall or entire room. Other popular applications include covering furniture, bookcases, stair risers, drawers and more.
- Perfect for bathroom and kitchen applications. Product is steam and moisture resistant.
- Made in the U.S.A.